Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Day 3 - Mike & Kristen's 24-Day Challenge

I came across another encouraging piece of information today with regards to the validity of the Advocare products. What I came to learn is that a staggering percentage (30%) of the Omega 3 fatty acid supplements are bogus and they don't meet acceptable standards. This knowledge was gleaned from a clip from the Dr. Oz show in which he was talking about Omega 3 fatty acids. He brought in the guy that was responsible for testing a ton of the different Omega 3 products out there. To my pleasure, at the end of the segment he and Dr. Oz recommended two different Omega 3 supplements for consumers to consider buying....and you guessed it, Advocare's OmegaPlex one of them!

If you want to check out the clip for yourself, follow the link below. The video is only about 2 minutes long.

YouTube clip from the Dr. Oz Show highlighting OmegaPlex

My whole point is...the more time goes by, the more encouraging things I have found out about Advocare. I still have the MLM/pyramid scheme stigma in the back of my mind, but there is another distinction that is starting to take shape for me.

Advocare has two sides: the product side and the business side

The jury (in my mind) is starting to reach a verdict regarding the product side. The products seem to be legit. In other words, I think they are effective based upon the results I'm starting to see. Also, when high profile figures like Dr. Oz look upon it favorably (or at least OmegaPlex), then I feel even better about the safety aspect FOR MYSELF (you'll have to make up your own mind).

Finally, I'll give you a little update on my day from a dietary standpoint. I've found it pretty easy to stay on course. The mid-morning and mid-afternoon snacks have really helped me bridge the gap from one meal to the next. I'm still a big fan of the chocolate meal replacement shake as well. I stepped on the scale today and it's really starting to look like I'm going to be sharing with you a pretty impressive number for the Day 7 weight-in!

If you want to explore the Advocare site more for additional details, here's our link:
www.reclaimyourbodyandlife.com


As with every post that I'll make, here's my disclaimer:

I am a physician and protecting my medical career is of paramount importance to me. I have researched the Advocare products thoroughly and my wife and I have chosen to use them for our own personal weight loss endeavor. However, I will not provide an official medical opinion with regards to the safety and efficacy of the products for others. I've put in too many years of hard work to put my medical license at risk. Basically, I've chosen to use Advocare products for myself and you'll have to decide for yourself or consult with your personal physician to figure out if these products are safe for you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment