Friday, March 30, 2012

Day 4 - Mike & Kristen's Advocare 24-Day Challenge

It's getting late in the night, so I'm only going to mention a couple of the notables from today.

First and most important is that my mom has decided to start the challenge as well! I am really looking forward to helping her reach her full potential with the program.

One note on the meal replacement bar...it's pretty chewy. The chocolate peanut butter taste was pretty good, but the chewiness reminded me of a Clif bar, only maybe not that chewy. Let's go with "Clif bar-Lite."

Lastly, I think I'm officially sold on the quality of the Advocare products. The tipping point was earlier today when I decided to check out www.informed-choice.org after noticing that a lot of the Advocare products are seal with a sticker with this web address on it. The large text box on the front page tells you all that you need to know. In short, "The program certifies that all nutritional supplements and/or ingredients that bear the Informed-Choice logo have been tested for banned substances by the world-class sports anti-doping lab, HFL Sport Science." Yet another tidbit of truth that Advocare is legit.

Well, that's all for tonight. Tomorrow is a big day! It will be Day 5 and it marks the half-way point for the 10-day cleanse period, so I am going to reveal my first weigh-in results!


If you want to explore the Advocare site more for additional details, here's our link: www.reclaimyourbodyandlife.com

As with every post that I'll make, here's my disclaimer: I am a physician and protecting my medical career is of paramount importance to me. I have researched the Advocare products thoroughly and my wife and I have chosen to use them for our own personal weight loss endeavor. However, I will not provide an official medical opinion with regards to the safety and efficacy of the products for others. I've put in too many years of hard work to put my medical license at risk. Basically, I've chosen to use Advocare products for myself and you'll have to decide for yourself or consult with your personal physician to figure out if these products are safe for you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment