Friday, April 13, 2012

Day 19 - Mike & Kristen's Advocare 24-Day Challenge

I wasn't sure that I'd have the time to make a post today, but I have a couple things that I really want to share with everyone before I head out for an epic weekend! First, I have reached a new low weight for the challenge...I'm down to 197 lbs! That makes 17 lbs lost in 19 days. The second phase of the challenge is going very well and I have really gotten into a groove with my daily routine. The MNS system is very easy to follow (supplements before and during both breakfast and lunch) and I'm still taking the OmegaPlex with dinner. I added in ThermoPlus to my program a few days ago (take it in the morning when you wake up) and I'm still taking Catalyst to help with my muscle tone and definition. I have modified my Catalyst use a little bit in that I now try to take one of the Catalyst doses 10-15 minutes before I exercise.

Secondly, my friend Matt is a few days into the challenge and he shared with me a good tip that I want to pass along. As I've mentioned previously, the Fiber Drink during the cleanse phase does not taste great. During my cleanse, I basically chugged it as fast as I could. Yesterday morning Matt decided to mix a Spark with the Fiber Drink and he said that it made the Fiber Drink taste WAY better! Passing along this tip is one of the great things about the Advocare system. I talk and trade emails regularly with Dave (Kristen's cousin) and his friends (Matt and Greg) that helped get me started with the challenge. Kristen and I have also tried to keep regular contact with the people that have followed us in starting up the challenge. When you start the Advocare 24-Day Challenge, you are not alone. You are not out on an island left to work off the pounds by yourself. It really helps to pass along ideas and tips with friends and the support system really helps to fortify your will power to stick with the challenge.

Well, that's about all I have time for today...I'll give you all an update when I get back on Monday!


If you want to explore the Advocare site more for additional details, here's our link:
http://www.reclaimyourbodyandlife.com/

As with every post that I'll make, here's my disclaimer:

I am a physician and protecting my medical career is of paramount importance to me. I have researched the Advocare products thoroughly and my wife and I have chosen to use them for our own personal weight loss endeavor. However, I will not provide an official medical opinion with regards to the safety and efficacy of the products for others. I've put in too many years of hard work to put my medical license at risk. Basically, I've chosen to use Advocare products for myself and you'll have to decide for yourself or consult with your personal physician to figure out if these products are safe for you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment