Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Day 23 - Mike & Kristen's Advocare 24-Day Challenge

I really can't believe how quickly the 2nd half of the challenge has flown by. I think my results have been incredible and I am very happy that I chose to take on the Advocare 24-Day Challenge. Before the bachelor party weekend, I was down to 197 lbs from a starting weight of 214 lbs. This morning, before I left for work I weighed in at 198 lbs, so I've already knocked off a couple of the pounds that I put on during my 3-day party with the boys! My plan for tomorrow is to give a nice, long, comprehensive review of the program to sum up the last 24 days.

The most notable change for me over the course of the last 3 weeks is that I feel like my mindset has completely changed. My self image has improved and I am now approaching my meal choices with a new set of eyes. The hospital where I work has a nicely stocked fridge with a plethora of drink choices, including Diet Dr. Pepper, and the cabinet in the lounge has a big selection of chips, including Doritos. If you remember back to my earliest posts, Diet Dr. Pepper and Doritos have been my staple junk food for YEARS. I can honestly say that I have very little interest in consuming them now. I'm sure I will try to work them back into my life in a modest fashion (cookouts and parties with friends for instance), but the days of hitting up the hospital supply on a daily basis for breakfast, lunch, and every snack in between are long gone!

Like I said, the big review comes tomorrow, but if you've been following my experience, you can tell that I'm happy with Advocare. The diet results have really validated my belief in their system. If you've done the research and you think the challenge is right for you, click here and visit our Advocare website to place your order.


If you want to explore the Advocare site more for additional details, here's our link:
http://www.reclaimyourbodyandlife.com/

As with every post that I'll make, here's my disclaimer:

I am a physician and protecting my medical career is of paramount importance to me. I have researched the Advocare products thoroughly and my wife and I have chosen to use them for our own personal weight loss endeavor. However, I will not provide an official medical opinion with regards to the safety and efficacy of the products for others. I've put in too many years of hard work to put my medical license at risk. Basically, I've chosen to use Advocare products for myself and you'll have to decide for yourself or consult with your personal physician to figure out if these products are safe for you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment