Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Day 8 - Mike & Kristen's Advocare 24-Day Challenge

Tonight's entry will be rather short. I've really fallen into a pretty reliable daily routine. Today I tried salmon on my lunchtime salad instead of chicken. A little variety is crucial to Challenge success because you don't want your food choices to get stale and repetitive.

The cleanse phase is almost over and I'm hoping that I can break through the 200 lb barrier by the end of it. That would've been unfathomable to me at the start of the challenge. I would've said something like, "214 to 200 in 10 days? Get real!"

The other big news is that my mom will be starting the Challenge today, so I"ll keep you updated on her progress as well!

Well, it's getting pretty late, so I'm going to short-change you guys tonight, but I'll make sure to make tomorrow's post a little lengthier to make up for it...


If you want to explore the Advocare site more for additional details, here's our link:
www.reclaimyourbodyandlife.com

As with every post that I'll make, here's my disclaimer:

I am a physician and protecting my medical career is of paramount importance to me. I have researched the Advocare products thoroughly and my wife and I have chosen to use them for our own personal weight loss endeavor. However, I will not provide an official medical opinion with regards to the safety and efficacy of the products for others. I've put in too many years of hard work to put my medical license at risk. Basically, I've chosen to use Advocare products for myself and you'll have to decide for yourself or consult with your personal physician to figure out if these products are safe for you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment