Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Day 9 - Mike & Kristen's Advocare 24-Day Challenge

Only one more day left in the cleanse and it's been an overwhelming success so far! I'll share my 10-day weight loss results tomorrow on the final day of the cleanse phase. The weight isn't coming off at a meteoric pace like it did during the first 5-7 days of the challenge, but I am still shedding pounds. In reality, I knew that the pounds would slow down a bit as I get in better shape. That just seems natural to me. The key is going to be keeping the weight off and working hard to continue dropping weight.

Kristen's cousin, Dave, sent me a helpful document today. It's an Advocare shopping guide to help you decide which food is good for the challenge. There is also a section at the end that talks about foods to avoid. The best part though is that it only reconfirmed that I was on the right track...because virtually all of the food that I have been eating is in the approved section! I wanted to attach the file directly to this post, but I haven't figured out how to accomplish that yet. If I come across a web link that takes you directly to the Advocare Shopping Guide, then I'll add it to this post later.

Today is the first day of the challenge for my mom, so I'll try to keep you updated on her progress. Also, my brother-in-law's fiancee has decided take on the program. Good luck to her as well!

If you want to explore the Advocare site more for additional details, here's our link:
www.reclaimyourbodyandlife.com

As with every post that I'll make, here's my disclaimer:

I am a physician and protecting my medical career is of paramount importance to me. I have researched the Advocare products thoroughly and my wife and I have chosen to use them for our own personal weight loss endeavor. However, I will not provide an official medical opinion with regards to the safety and efficacy of the products for others. I've put in too many years of hard work to put my medical license at risk. Basically, I've chosen to use Advocare products for myself and you'll have to decide for yourself or consult with your personal physician to figure out if these products are safe for you too.

1 comment:

  1. Here is the link to the grocery guide. I googled it and it popped right up. Thanks for blogging about your advocare journey! I'm excited to start mine in the next few days!

    http://www.advotips.com/updated-grocery-guide/

    ReplyDelete