Tuesday, April 24, 2012

End of Challenge Photos!

We're back from Sin City! We just got done wrapping up a couple days of having a good time with 2 very close friends of ours in Las Vegas and I didn't have time to post these pictures before we left (was post-call and rushing to get ready for the flight!). But Kristen took these photos of me right after we checked into our hotel on the afternoon after the last day of our Advocare 24-Day Challenge. My final weigh-in on the morning after the challenge was 195 lbs, which comes out to a 19 lb weight loss! Kristen's starting weight was 132 lbs and her last weigh-in was 125 lbs for a 7 lb loss (pretty awesome given how slim she was starting out if you ask me!).

Day 1 vs. Day 24




So the challenge is over, but I'm not done trying to lose more weight. My goal is to get below 190 lbs before we head out to Cancun in a few weeks. To help accomplish that, I'm going to keep on going with the Max phase of the challenge and I'm going to continue to eat right and exercise. Kristen's already in great shape, so she's just going to stick with the diet and exercise a little.

I'll keep you in the loop for how the next few weeks go!

P.S. My mom is down 12 lbs after 3 weeks on the challenge. Keep up the great work mom!


If you want to explore the Advocare site more for additional details, here's our link:
www.reclaimyourbodyandlife.com

As with every post that I'll make, here's my disclaimer:

I am a physician and protecting my medical career is of paramount importance to me. I have researched the Advocare products thoroughly and my wife and I have chosen to use them for our own personal weight loss endeavor. However, I will not provide an official medical opinion with regards to the safety and efficacy of the products for others. I've put in too many years of hard work to put my medical license at risk. Basically, I've chosen to use Advocare products for myself and you'll have to decide for yourself or consult with your personal physician to figure out if these products are safe for you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment